Yes, we have finally fixed our next travel destination! After many change of plans, we have decided on Taiwan and will be going there in 2 weeks' time!
Initially, we wanted to go Hong Kong/Macau. My in-laws will be going on a company subsidised trip to Macau from 27 Apr to 1 May 07. We thought it would be fun to stay in Hong Kong for a few days to visit the new attraction "Disneyland" on our own before we cross the sea to re-unite with them for a one-day Macau tour. Ya, that was the original plan until DC heard news that his company will be organising a staff trip which would probably crash with our Hong Kong trip. So we had to drop the idea of going Hong Kong.
Then, I was pretty much hopeful that I will be going on business trip to Perth this end May. I was very very disappointed to learn from boss that it ain't going to happen!
Luckily, DC get to go to his staff trip this year (he had to miss the trip for consecutive 3 past years because of job commitments!) and of course, I get to go with him to Taiwan! :)
So, I'm going on holiday after all in May! Really looking forward to this trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment